![]() |
| Alivia March 30, 2 days before the surgery. This would have been the 2nd day in the hospital...the day we got the diagnosis of Biliary Atresia. |
![]() |
| April 3, 2 days AFTER surgery. This is when she got out of PICU and back into a regular baby room. |
![]() |
| Wednesday, April 6. The day before she got released from the hospital. 5 days post surgery |
![]() |
| This is also on the 6th. This is for everyone to see her battle wound. |
![]() |
| Today, Sunday, April 17. Look how happy she is. She looks and obviously feels much better. |
![]() |
| 17 days after the surgery, this is what her scar is looking like. It is healing really well and someday might not hardly show up. |
![]() |
| Kindof hard to see in the picture, but she is much less yellow that she was 3 weeks ago. |







She is so beautiful! What a special little baby girl. I'm so happy her recovery has gone smoothly.
ReplyDeleteOh! I'm so relieved and happy that this experience has wound down without any further trauma for you! We've been praying consistently for you all. Love your family! DSchleg
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Corey and Ryan. I am just now reading about this today (I don't know where I've been). I guess I never expect on a random Tuesday morning to have my testimony strengthened like it was just reading this little blog about your sweet little miracle Alivia. I'd say it's a little late, but adding people to prayers is never too late! You and Ryan and all of your beautiful kids are in my prayers and I'm so happy to see that Alivia is doing better! So precious!
ReplyDelete